Lezyne's Flow Cage is made from a fiber reinforced Composite Matrix material for low weight, strength, and reliability. Its X-Grip design holds bottles securely over the rough stuff and allows for easy in/out.
Lezyne's Flow Cage SL is made from a fiber reinforced Composite Matrix material for low weight, strength, and reliability. And, it loads from the side for added convenience — especially on compact frames or full suspension bikes! It is available in both left-side and right-side loading configurations.
Lezyne's Alloy Cage is CNC-machined out of aluminum for impressive strength and durability. Its unique rib design holds bottles securely over rough roads and allows for easy in/out, plus the integrated pump mounts holds a Road Drive pump securely.
Lezyne's CNC Cage is CNC-machined out of aluminum for strength and reliability. Its wraparound design holds your bottles securely over the rough stuff and allows for easy in/out.
Lezyne's Road Drive Carbon Cage is a lightweight cage made of FCT carbon fiber with optimized architecture for accommodating a wide range of bottle shapes and sizes. The strong cage ribs, top catch and bottom bridge are designed to increase cage strength and grip, preventing bottles from ejecting. A pump bracket is integrated into the cage body. With the included Velcro strap, a Road Drive pump can be held securely in place. The low profile design and ovalized mounting holes allow this cage to fit on both small and large frames.
MSW PC-120 composite water bottle cages are a great value and fit standard mounting positions. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle. - Lightweight, composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
$9.99 - $10.00
- Constructed using a 6mm aluminum rod - Embossed MSW logo
The Easy Swap Cage’s keyhole shaped bolt holes mean you no longer need to remove your bottle cage bolts when installing your cages. - Keyhole-shaped bolt holes eliminate the need to remove cage fasteners during installation - Easier removal with short hex wrenches - 6mm aluminum rod with welded mounting plate - Available in durable finishes: ED coated (black), anodized (silver) and powdercoat (red & white)
$10.99 - $19.99
• Holds bottles securely • Buttons make bottle entry & exit easy • Fits standard 20–24oz water bottles
MSW's PC-100 Wide-Range Water Bottle Cage fits a variety of bottle sizes, ranging from 64-74mm in diameter. It's made from a rugged reinforced Nylon composite so you can count on strength and toughness. And, its super-light design means you won't even notice it's there.
This Side-Entry water bottle cage allows for easy bottle access, so you can ride safely while keeping thirst under control. - Helpful for small frames and frame bag use - Left- or right-side access - Includes steel mounting bolts
MSW's PC-110 Water Bottle Cage secures your bottle while keeping weight to a minimum. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle.
MSW's Aluminum Water Bottle Cage is a lightweight, tough addition to your ride. The one-piece construction ensures durability over the long haul, and at only 35 grams, you won't even notice it's there.
MSW's Up or Down height-adjustable bottle cage allows for customizable bottle positions. Great for small or irregularly shaped frames, full-suspension bikes, and to make room for frame bags. - Five height positions for 30mm total range - Easy to slide bottles in and out - Durable nylon composite
All-Around rotating bottle cage rotates to allow customization of bottle access. - Great for small or irregularly shaped frames. - Adjustable for custom positioning - Easy bottle access on small or irregularly shaped frames - Durable, lightweight aluminum - Easy to slide bottles in and out - Includes steel mounting bolts
$6.99 - $20.00
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
The Minoura SBH-80 Saddle Water Bottle Cage Mount attaches behind your saddle to hold an extra water bottle cage or a spare tube set. It is lightweight at only 80 grams, and is in a good position for aerodynamics. All bottle cage screws are included. Not compatible with I-Beam type saddles, standard dual rail type only. - Behind-saddle mounted holder for extra water bottle cage or spare tube set - Good position for aerodynamics - Lightweight at 80 grams - Bottle cage mounting screws included - Not compatible with I-Beam type saddle. Standard dual rail type only
The Minoura BH-60 Handlebar Bottle Cage Holder features a U-shaped bolt system that allows for mounting a water bottle cage on the exact center of your bike. Lightweight at only 65 grams, and with all mounting screws included, this makes it easy to place an extra water bottle within easy reach. Only for use with standard 22.2mm handlebars. - Handlebar mounted holder for extra water bottle cage - U-shape bolt system allows for mounting on exact center of bike - Lightweight at 65 grams - Bottle cage mounting screws included - Only for use with standard 22.2mm handlebars
- BH-95X adapter provides an extra bottle cage mount on bars, frame or seatpost - Universal band clamp fits any diameter between 22-35mm - Stainless steel construction - Two bottle cage mounting screws included
The Minoura SBH-300 Saddle Water Bottle Cage Mount for 2 Cages attaches behind your saddle to hold two extra water bottle cages or one extra bottle cage and one spare tube set. It is lightweight at only 135 grams, and is in a good position for aerodynamics. All bottle cage screws are included. Not compatible with I-Beam type saddles, standard dual rail type only. - Behind-saddle mounted holder for two extra water bottle cages, or one bottle and one spare tube set - Good position for aerodynamics - Lightweight at 135 grams - Bottle cage mounting screws included - Not compatible with I-Beam type saddle. Standard dual rail type only
Origin-8's Pro Lite Alloy Cage is made of light and durable aluminum and provides a secure grip on your bottles. It's perfect for all your bikes and adds a touch of class.
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Pull top valve • Bottle does not contain (Bisphenol A,BPA) or Phthalates • 24oz
- Dual-density, lightweight PE, and Kraton rubber bottle - Tasteless and odorless material - Soft, rubber, high-flow pressure valve - Matte black finish with glossy black graphics - Bottle does not contain Bisphenol A (BPA) or Phthalates
Origin-8's Flask Cage is the cage you need to carry your Origin-8 Flask (sold separately). It's made of durable and light aluminum to hold your Flask securely and keep it right at hand.
• Glass reinforced nylon construction • Fits standard bottles • Hardware included • ~ 28g
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Soft rubber bite pressure valve • Bisphenol A/BPA and Phthalates Free
• Keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks warm for extended periods • High flow pressure valve • 20oz
Durable AL-6061 alloy construction - Standard top-loading configuration - Cage design provides secure bottle retention with easy in/out accessibility - Minimalist, sleek design in multiple color options - Includes hardware - 38g
- Durable AL-6061 alloy construction - Side-load design for easy in/out accessibility for frames with compact bottle mounting areas - Minimalist, sleek design - Includes hardware - 30g
Sometimes you don't want to leave your cup of joe at home. Enter: Origin-8's Joe-2-Go Drink Holder to keep your morning beverage within easy reach.