ABUS's Ivera 7210 Cable Lock features a 7mm steel chain to keep your stuff safe and sound. The chain has a soft, durable cover that protects your bike's finish. And, this keyed chain lock includes a convenient seatpost-mounting bracket for easy transport.
$12.59 - $14.69
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
• Hardened heat-treated links • Integrated heavy-duty flat tumbler lock w/ 2 keys • Weatherproof protective coating
The innovative Bordo 6000 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! Attach the compact case (included) to your frame, pedal away, and when you arrive at your destination, simply pull out your trusty Bordo, unfold it and enjoy the tough security of an ABUS lock! Its soft silicone coating is gentle on your bike's finish. And, the ABUS Extra-Class lock cylinder is tamper resistant, too.
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
$13.99 - $15.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Mounting bracket included - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 3.5x7"
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x9"
$14.99 - $24.99
MSW Keyed Cable Locks are easy to carry along on your rides, providing basic security for lower risk situations. They're plastic coated to protect your bicycle and available in a variety of cable diameters. - Two keyed-alike keys included - Plastic coated to prevent damage to bike - Pre-coiled for easy storage and transportation - Sliding protective cover over key entry - KLK-108: 8mm thick, 5' long - KLK-110: 10mm thick, 6' long - KLK-112: 12mm thick, 6' long with mounting bracket
Odyssey's Retractable Kable Lock is a compact cable lock that is cleverly disguised as a tape recorder (also comes with 3 other decals). This lock is perfect for securing your bag at a spot or your bike when running into a store quick. Fits in your pocket.
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 5 digit resettable combination over 100,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 90cm - Product weight: 5.85 lbs
The ABUS Combiloop 205 is perfect for securing your gear and as a backup to a primary lock. We use it to lock helmets to bikes, lock wheels and forks to car racks, etc. It uses a 6.5-foot-long, 5mm-thick braided steel cable with a PVC coating that protects your bike's finish. The lock body is also protected with a silicone coating. The lock automatically engages for quick security and the easy-to-spin digit wheels let you set your own combination.
- Self-coiling cable - Pick Pull and Drill resistant cylinder - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 5 feet
We know you only want the best for your bike. Keep it safe with an Electra ABUS lock. - Combination lock comes with 3-digit numeric code that can be easily set once purchased - Durable, fabric-covered 110cm / 3'7" chain - Steel thickness: 4mm
Love your bike, lock your bike The Bontrager Comp combo lock provides a key-free locking solution for simple, convenient security. Industry-leading corrosion protection is combined with a soft PVC coating for a lock that won't scratch your frame but will keep your bike safe. Includes an easy-to-use tool-free mount. - 10mm x 180cm cable provides easy-to-use versatile security - Durable PVC coating looks great while protecting bike from scratches - Tool-free mount installs in seconds for simple, versatile on-bike storage - Combo dial features easy-to-read numbers designed to resist wear - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Includes cable lock and on-bike mount - Security rating 3
$21.95 - $22.95
- 12mm flexible braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance - Includes hook-n-loop strap for extra stability during transportation - Lock head rotates 360 degrees for easier handling during lock-up and removal - Integrated 4-digit resettable combination lock with indexed number dials for error-free combination setting - Patented reset design for ease of use - 12mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
The KryptoFlex 1007 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1007 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 7-feet.
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 712 Combination Cable. It's a 7mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
$8.99 - $10.99
Lock up more than just the frame, use Sunlite's Straight Cable to lock up your wheels, too. Large loops on both ends make it easily compatible with most locks. Weatherproof protective coating on the cable ensures it will stay strong for years.
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included • 4" x 11"
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included • U-lock: 4 x 7.75-inches • Cable: 10mm x 4 feet
$8.99 - $12.99
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
- 12 mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
Kryptonite's KryptoLok Series 2 995 Integrated Chain is a 9mm-thick, four-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated manganese steel for serious strength. Its integrated high-security lock cylinder is pick, drill, and cut resistant. This 37.5-inch chain is covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Plus, the KryptoLok Series 2 has an anti-theft protection offer of $1500, too.
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 12mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
- Flexible hardened steel with 360-degree link rotation - Compact, easy-to-transport on bike using included carrier - High-quality neoprene cover protects the bike - 8mm hardened steel chain links - 100cm long - Includes two wafer style keys - Key Safe Program
The KryptoFlex 1565 Key Cable is a 15mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a sliding weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water, and road grime. The innovative Transit Flex Frame bracket is included with the lock. The KryptoFlex 1565 Key Cable is 5/8-inch x 2-feet.
A keyed chain lock that provides secure protection thanks to a durable 4mm hardened steel chain. Love your bike, lock your bike We've partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Bontrager Comp Keyed Chain Lock provides secure protection with an anti-drill key plate and industry-leading corrosion protection. The chain is 60cm in length and is made of 4mm hardened steel. It's covered in a fabric sheath to protect your bike frame and give it a nice finished look. Product details - 4mm temper-hardened steel chain links for secure protection in a 60cm length - Fabric sleeve for a classy look and feel that protects bike paint from scratches - Versatile linked-chain design for quick and easy security - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Includes chain lock and 2 keys (replacement keys available)
The ABUS Tressor 1385 lock features a strong, 7mm square chain with a durable fabric cover that protects your bicycle's finish. And, you can set your own combination on the easy-to-spin digit wheels, too.