Zipp's Tangente Cork Brake Pads are perfect for Zipp wheels with carbon braking surfaces. They are made of a composite cork polymer for consistent brake response and to reduce glazing from the intense heat caused by braking on carbon. As a result, the Tangente cork pads avoid the brake pulsation produced by residue buildup from rubber pads and can even eliminate pulsation from rims with previous buildup. These pads have a unique shape with more material in the front to improve durability and shed water. Although the composite material wears similarly to low-temperature rubber compounds, the Tangente cork pads last longer than most rubber carbon-specific pads because of the shape and 0.5 mm greater overall thickness.
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
This is a set of universal, removable brake hardware for WeThePeople bikes. Did you lose yours after you took it off? Yeah, we did, too.
Message Removable Brake Hardware
Add a rear disc brake to your 2001 and later Trek, Klein or Gary Fisher bicycle with this International Disc Brake Mount. Please note, disc brake and disc compatible wheel hub sold separately.
- Set of (6) precision machined Torx T25 titanium disc rotor bolts
- Stainless steel shim helps center the rotor perfectly within the disc brake caliper - Great for swapping wheelsets without the threat of brake drag
Ideal pad for everyday use. Compound works well on all aluminum rims and well suited for softer alloys, including magnesium. Fits: - Campagnolo 10|11|12 speed DOES NOT FIT - Campagnolo Potenza 2016 - Campagnolo Athena 2016 - Campagnolo Veloce 2016 - Campagnolo Centaur 2017
High performance Kevlar, Ceramic, Brass and resin composite material. Provides excellent brake power with minimal effort at the brake lever. Performance is consistent in both wet and dry conditions and pad life is excellent. High quality springs included with every set (where applicable). Fits: Magura - MT 2,4,6,8 Campagnolo - Road Disc
Characteristics: - smooth feel in the brake lever - predictable and progressive brake power - very high durability - consistently quiet operation Fits: Magura - MT 2,4,6,8 Campagnolo - Road Disc
$2.00 - $2.19
• Replacement nut for recessed caliper brakes
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
• Compatible with many older caliper brakes • Flat top design metal pad holder • All weather pad compound
• Compatible with most side and center pull brakes • Excellent for BMX and freestyle • Hex nut type • All weather compound
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
•55mm cartridge inserts •Compatible with most road caliper brake pad holders •All weather performance
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Allen head type • All weather compound
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
- Basic replacement rotor for everday use - One piece stainless steel construction - 6 bolt - Hardware included - 160mm
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •4 finger •205g pair
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Steel
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •Aluminum construction •2.5 finger •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •171g pair •SHIMANO Equivalent BL-R550 / BL-3500
• Side pull brake • Includes levers, calipers, cables and housing • Aluminum
One-speed Shimano Coaster Brake Trike Conversion Kit - This coaster brake conversion kit produces a vibration noise while braking. The noise is not indicative of a defect issue. Please expect this vibration noise when using this product.
The Sun Traditional Trike can be made even more useful with the addition of a powerful rear disc brake. This rear disc brake conversion kit includes all necessary components for upgrading your 2016 or later Sun Traditional Trike to smooth and safe braking under hard conditions. The parking brake feature on both front and rear brake levers allows you to lock either or both brakes simultaneously to load or unload with ease. Simple and common parts mean easy maintenance for years of use. Kit includes all components including items such as cable ties and other small parts for an original-equipment look. - Promax mechanical disc brake caliper with adapter - Promax 160mm stainless steel rotor with 15mm trike axle adapter - All components necessary for upgrade are included - Includes zip ties, axle keys, new grips and other small parts - Fits only new 2016 Sun Traditional 24" Trikes with new derailleur tab and brake mount on rear unit
Page 1 of 10 Next page