- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
Origin-8's Trackstar Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and features a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth 1/8-inch chainring for excellent power transfer on the road and track.
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the DFour measures power in the heart of the bicycle—the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DFour Spider represents the state of the art in power meter technology - The DFour Spider is a bolt-on upgrade for Shimano’s 11-speed Dura-Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800 and 105 5800 chainrings. - Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer. - 10K Temperature Compensation. - Battery - CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools. - OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy. - IPX7 waterproof rating. - Accuracy within 1.5%
Replacement crank bolt for RaceFace Cinch cranks.
Replacement CINCH Preload Ring for non-driveside Race Face CINCH cranks
Whether you're sprinting for the finish line or trying to beat that stoplight, FSA's Carbon Track Crankset is the winning choice. The crankarms are laid up with carbon fiber for a super-light, super-stiff combination you'll love. And, the 49-tooth chainring has no ramps or pins, so it's a true one-speed setup perfect for track or fixie use. This sweet crankset adds class to any bike whether you're circling velodromes or taming city streets.
Origin-8's Classic Sport Single Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and it has a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth chainring to make your bike the coolest ride on the block.
• 8-speed Road crankset • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • 1300 grams
• 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Adapts 110 or 130 bcd 5-bolt chainrings to fit one-piece or three-piece single bolt cranks • Anodized finish • Made in the U.S.A.
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
• ISIS interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Cotterless
• One-piece • 170mm • 24 TPI
- Premium quality Keirin Track Racing NJS certified forged aluminum arms in a Sugino display box - Chainring sold separately - BB sold separately - Bolt Diameter: 144mm - 535g
Race Face Cinch aluminum crank arm bolt. 18mm, fits XC/AM cranks.
Race Face 12mm crank bolt/puller for Respond, Chester, and Ride DH cranksets.
- Aluminum Hollowtech-II (HT8) crank-arm to BB-spindle Mounting Bolt - Bolt: only one needed for non-drive side
- Bash guard protects chainring from logs, rocks and other trail hazards - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - See wolftoothcycling.com for mounting tips - 51g (26-30t)
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the new DZero measures power in the heart of the bicycle—the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DZero represents the state of the art in power meter technology As Quarq’s next generation of power meters, the DZero combines 10 years of technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and, for the carbon version, compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets. - 10K temperature compensation: Eliminates variables caused by heat and cold to provide an unwavering record of your performance through all conditions - Built to last: Features an IPX7 waterproof rating - Material: CNC Machined Aluminum Spider, Exogram Carbon Crank Arms - Accuracy: 1.5% - Bolt Circle Diameter: 130 BCD, 110 BCD - Q-Factor: 145mm - Wireless Technology: ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology - Battery: CR2032, 200 hours of riding time - Weight: 578/559 grams (130/110 BCD) - Head Unit Compability: ANT+ and Bluetooth low energy technology compatible head units (available separately) - Compatibility: Traditional 5 bolt chainrings from most manufacturers. Hidden (HB) and Non-hidden Bolt (NHB) patterns. 10-speed, 11-speed, 1X and 2X. *Not compatible with Campagnolo chainrings
Put the power down with Origin-8's Alloy Crankarm Set. Made of light and durable forged aluminum and for a single chainring and square-taper bottom bracket (both sold separately), these crankarms are great for your sweet urban rig or mountain bike.
Aggression with attitude. These forged aluminum cranks, with direct mount rings, feature the 1x benchmark SRAM X-SYNC™ tooth profile. With attitude matched only by pure performance, these cranks deliver. Meet a whole new side of the mountain—Descendant. - Arm Material: Aluminum - Chainring Material: Aluminum - Available Arm Lengths: 170mm, 175mm - Compatibility: Any 1x drivetrain - Colors: Black - Bolts: Direct mount - Bottom Bracket: BB30/PF30-68/73mm , GXP/PF GXP 68/73mm - Chainrings: 32t X-SYNC™ direct mount - Interface: 24mm, 30mm - Chainline: 49.0mm, 52.0mm
Race Face 15mm crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Evolve and Ride cranksets.
Replacement crank bolt and puller cap set for Race Face Cinch cranksets.
Low weight, efficiency, and speed: That's what Shimano's Ultegra Crankset brings to every ride. The proprietary four-arm design sheds grams and increases stiffness for more power straight to the road. Computer-designed chainrings with optimally placed ramps and pins are a revolution in front shifting with fast, smooth gear changes that set the standard. A wide range of gearing options and crank lengths offers you the opportunity to find the crank that suits your riding style.
However you want to brand it, pedal-heavy outings with rowdy all-mountain shredding can be very demanding on cranks. That’s why Race Face took elements from their SixC designs and incorporated them with the best of Next to make an aggressive ruckus ready crank that can take you to the EWS podium. Light and strong where it matters most. Racing time or just rallying with friends, feel free to get a bit more sideways with Next R. - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Handmade in Canada - Downhill rated SixC G2 Pedal Insert for increased Rally Factor - Burlier 7050 alloy spindle - Cinch technology for game-changing compatibility
The Race Face Atlas crank is the burliest alloy CINCH offering; designed to excel across many disciplines including trail, enduro, DH and freeride. Featuring the versatile CINCH interface for interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards. - Forged 7050 aluminum alloy arms - Bracing matrix at the back of the crank arms for added stiffness - Industry standard 30mm spline interface - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments - Interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames, as well as the RF BMX spindle and spider - Spindle diameter: 30mm - Direct mount chainline: 48.5, 55mm (Flipped) - 2X Cinch spider chainline: 47mm - Boost 2X Cinch spider chainline:50mm - Weight: 690g
- Stiff oversized hollow-forged aluminum arms for frames with PF30 or BB30 BB shell - Innovative Praxis 35mm external bottom bracket and oversize aluminum spindle - Includes an aluminum BB30/PF30 bottom bracket with precision sealed bearings
True competitors are always looking for a performance advantage—a relentless pursuit of equipment that is lighter, stiffer and stronger. To create the best drivetrain possible, SRAM started with a completely reengineered crankset design. SRAM's XX1 Eagle crankset is the lightest, stiffest and strongest on the market. A special hollow internal architecture, combined with SRAM's proprietary CARBON TUNED lay-up, allows us to build a lightweight and ultra-energy-efficient crankset perfectly suited for the high-wattage output and smooth style of cross country riding and racing. Teamed up with their Eagle direct mount chainring, and as an integral part of the Eagle drivetrain, the XX1 Eagle crankset puts more focused power into every ride.
$25.99 - $29.99
• Singlespeed crankset • Alloy crankarms w/ solid steel chainring • Square taper interface • Does not include BB
- Triple replacement crankarms - Cold Forged alloy construction - Great for Recumbent or Junior road rider applications - Does not include BB - 130/74mm bolt-circle diameter - 145mm crank arms
Page 1 of 10 Next page