Bike shops love Reba. And everybody else, too. Reba is super consistent, durable and easy to service. - TRAVEL: 80/100/120mm - WHEELS: 26-inch, 27.5-inch, 29-inch - AXLE TO CROWN: 493mm - 26-inch/120mm travel, 507mm - 27.5-inch/120mm travel, 506mm - 29-inch/100mm travel - WEIGHT: 1586g - 26-inch , 1622g - 27.5-inch , 1662g - 29-inch - DAMPING: Motion Control - AVAILABLE SPRINGS: Solo Air - ADJUSTMENTS: External rebound, lockout, low speed compression to lock with internal floodgate, - STEERER OPTIONS: Tapered aluminum, 1-1/8” Aluminum - CROWN: Forged, hollow AL66 TV Aluminum - UPPER TUBES: 32mm aluminum, Fast Black - LOWERS: Magnesium, 9mm QR or 15x100 Maxle Lite - OPTIONS: 29-inch model available in BOOST 110 (110mm hub spacing). All 29-inch RockShox forks with BOOST 110 compatibility also fit 27.5-inch Plus wheels (27.5-inch x 3.0 tires). - RECOMMENDED REAR SHOCK: Monarch - MAXIMUM ROTOR SIZE: 200mm - COLOR OPTIONS: Black, Diffusion Black, White - REMOTES: OneLoc - OTHER: Weight based on 265mm steerer
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
- Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - 85mm threaded section - Fits up to 30c tires - Axle to Crown Length: 382 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Long Reach Caliper (55mm - 73mm) - Crown Race: 27 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 839g, 876g, 907g - Wheel Size: 27"
The Bearpaw fatbike fork features Salsa's Three-Pack mounts for mounting Anything Cages or water bottle cages. Supported by an alloy tapered steerer tube, paired with carbon fiber legs that support a 150mm thru-axle. - Compatible with all 26 x 4.0 - 5.0" tires and 29+ tires - Post mount for 160mm rotos (180mm max.) - Alloy steerer tube with Carbon fork blades - 15x150mm thru-axle dropouts (Thru-axle included) - Axle to Crown Length: 483mm - Crown Race: 40 - Offset: 51mm - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 260mm - Wheel Size Compatibility: 26" Fat , 27.5+ , 29" , 29+ - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 5
The Makwa fork is Salsa's fat bike race fork. Lightweight and stripped of extras, its thru-axle design boosts stiffness and aids in solid tracking on the trail. This fork is spec’d on Salsa's 2014 Beargrease bikes, and is also fully compatible with their 2014 Mukluk frames. - Axle-to-Crown Length: 483mm - Brake Type: Disc - Brake Usage F/R: Front - Color: Black - S.H.I.S. Crown Race Diameter: 40 - Fork Rake: 51mm - Front Axle Type: 15mm thru - Front Axle Size: 15 x 171L, TP=1.5, TL=10 - Front Hub Spacing: 142mm - Material: Carbon - S.H.I.S. Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Tube Length: 260mm - Steerer Type: Tapered - Weight: 720g - Compatible with all 26 x 4.0–5.0" tires and 29+ tires
The RockShox Pike is like a stealth bomber designed specifically for new-school trail riders. Its new damper rides high in the travel where it’s the plushest. Its industry redefining asymmetric approach to chassis design delivers an unparalleled stiffness to travel to weight ratio that will have other engineers playing catch up for years. The Charger 2 damper provides a wider range of low speed compression adjustment in the Open mode, while the Pedal mode has been re-tuned for excellent trail support. The firm setting has also been re-tuned to better match RockShox rear shocks, with OneLoc compatibility which allows on-the-fly suspension control. - Charger 2 Damper with Dual Position Air air - Lighter chassis with signature Pike stiffness - Fast Black coating on the upper tubes provides improved durability and decreased friction - Crown Race: 40mm - Offset: 46mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - Travel: 160mm - Wheel Size: 27.5" , 27.5+ - Stanchion Diameter: 35mm - 27.5 x 2.8" maximum tire size
The RockShox Lyrik gets a Charger 2 damper, which reduces overall weight, increases bump-sensitivity and traction, and reduces the force needed to turn knobs and lock in the best setting for the terrain. And since today’s enduro riders demand ultimate pedaling efficiency, the new Lyrik is remote compatible, which allows for on-the-fly compression control. The Dual Position Air changes fork travel up to 30mm without changing small bump performance: switch from climbing like a demon to bombing downhill with confidence. - Charger 2 damper is lighter, more bump-compliant, and has more easily adjustable knobs - Updated air pressure guides maximize performance for E-MTB applications - Fast Black coating on the upper tubes provides improved durability and decreased friction - OneLoc Remote actuated open/lockout adjustment - Crown Race: 40mm - Offset: 51mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - Wheel Size: 29" , 27.5+ - Maximum Tire Width: 81mm
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Cromo-Lite II Road fork. It features full cromoly construction for a sublimely smooth ride.
The streets can be tough, so you need a fork that's even tougher. Origin-8's Del Pasado Track Star Fork is crafted from 4130 chromoly-steel with room for a 35c tire so you can handle whatever comes your way.
From the pavement to the gravel, Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Disc Road Fork is made to explore. Crafted from super tough 4130 cromoly, it provides a comfortable ride with room for 28c tires for added control. And, it features mounts for disc or caliper brakes so you can ride your way.
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is a versatile fork for your 26-inch wheeled bike. Crafted from 4130 chromoly steel, it provides a compliant ride that's suspension corrected for excellent handling. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, you're set to mount the brakes you want.
Lighten the mood with Specialized's Chisel Carbon Fatboy Rigid Fork. The uni-directional full carbon monocoque structure with carbon legs, crown, and steerer is featherweight. It's got a 160mm post mount for brakes, an integrated aluminum crown race, and aluminum dropouts that are compatible with 135mm hub and SBC OS28 end-caps for increased stiffness.
• UD weave full carbon construction • Full-carbon steerer, carbon crown and dropouts w/aluminum inserts • Tapered 1 1/2-1 1/8-inch steerer • Steerer length: 250mm • 135mm wheel spacing • 180mm rotor max • Post disc brake mount • Rake: 45mm • Axle-to-crown: 465mm • Axle: 9mm quick-release • ~650g
Ground breaking riding deserves a fork so burly fork that it can literally break the ground, should the need arise. WeThePeople's Sterling fork is masterfully crafted to meet the insane demands of team rider, Pete Sawyer. The Sterling can handle it all, and it looks good doing it. Find a matching color scheme on the Sterling signature frames too! • Material: Full-liquid post heat-treatment on 4130 “M2“ chromoly • Steerer Length: 170mm • Offset: 32mm • Dropout: 6mm laser cut & CNC machined, heat-treated 4130 chromoly, 3/8'' axle • Fully CNC’d steerer, single butted integrated crown race designed to work with integrated headsets with a 45° bearing
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 250mm steerer length • Threaded fork
$50.00 - $60.00
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 165mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 16-inch wheels
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
• High-tensile steel construction • Threadless
RockShox's Sektor Gold RL borrows tech from higher end forks to crush trails way above its weight class. Its Dual Position coil spring dishes out 150mm of travel to make rocks, roots, and drops disappear beneath you. To make climbing easier it steps down to 120mm with the flick of a switch. Either direction, the Sektor boasts a butted aluminum steerer, aluminum stanchions, and magnesium lowers to keep it light and feeling solid. Plus, with RockShox's Motion Control damping, you'll get external rebound and compression adjustments so you can tune the fork for your riding style and trail conditions.
The Firestarter Carbon Fork is Salsa's high-end, rigid bikepacking fork. This sure-tracking platform features a carbon structure and 15mm thru-axle design, and the Three-Pack mounts on the forward portion of each leg allow use of Salsa Anything Cages or extra water bottle cages. - Axle to Crown Length: 483 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Post Mount 160 - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 100mm - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 260 mm - Weight: 620 g - Wheel Size: 29er, 29+, 700c - Rotor Size (Fork): 200 - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 3
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Axle-to-Crown: 365mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 120mm - Steerer Length: 200mm - Steerer Size: 1-inch
- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
Classic construction outfitted for modern accessories - that's Surly's Long Haul Trucker Fork. Curved blades are brazed to a beautiful investment-cast crown and dropouts. There are rim brake mounts and eyelets for fenders, a front rack, and even a low-rider rack. Plus, the black powdercoat finish is tres chic.
Surly's Pacer Fork is a great all around steel road bike fork. Able to accommodate tires up to 32c, or 28c with a fender, this fork will get you where you need to go with a smooth, supple ride. Single eyelets at the dropouts allow for some bolt on parts, and the classic black powdercoat is tres chic.
Page 1 of 5 Next page