$27.99 - $31.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
$135.00 - $154.99
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. The new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 25mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
RockShox's Yari brings Pike's and the Lyrik's acclaimed look and proven features to a wider audience as an entry point to a 35mm chassis. The new refined Motion Control IS damper features Rapid Recovery rebound, and its high speed compression circuit is tuned to match the feeling of the Charger damper - 35mm stanchions - Fast Black coating on the upper tubes provides improved durability and decreased friction - 29 x 3.0" or 27.5 x 3.0" maximum tire size - Brake Type: Post Mount 180 - Crown Race: 40mm - Offset: 51mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - Wheel Size: 29+, 27.5+
Following input from WeThePeople flatland riders Waldemar Fatkin and Dustyn Alt, the Utopia Fork is reborn for 2018 and now features zero degrees of offset to suit technical flatland riders who need a bombproof fork. The smooth tapered legs and extra strong slotted dropout design make this thing the perfect zero offset fork for flatland riders wanting to put their fork through some serious abuse. Available with or without brake mounts depending on what side of the century you started riding. - Full liquid post heat-treatment on 4130 M2 Chromoly - Fully CNC'd steerer, single butted - Integrated crown race designed to work with integrated headsets with a 45° bearing - Laser cut and CNC'd, 5mm, 4130 CrMo, heat-treated for 3/8'' (10mm) axle - 7075-T6 alloy top bolt, M24 thread, 3/8” socket wrench fitment
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
The streets can be tough, so you need a fork that's even tougher. Origin-8's Del Pasado Track Star Fork is crafted from 4130 chromoly-steel with room for a 35c tire so you can handle whatever comes your way.
- Slides over upper fork legs to prevent frame/fork contact - Works on 35mm boXXers only
Now you can update your 2010+ BoXXer Race, Team, RC, R2C2 and World Cup with the Charger Damper Upgrade Kit. The Charger is RockShox’s insanely refined damper, and its sealed construction with an expandable rubber bladder ensures damping consistency, reduces vibration, and is almost 100 grams lighter than the previous BoXXer damper. Adjustment is easy and intuitive, with a single compression adjuster and a beginning stroke rebound adjuster with a factory set Rapid Recovery tune. The internal shim stacks can be re-tuned for light or firm compression and rebound settings. Includes damper, syringe, and suspension fluid.
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes PopLoc remote lever (left) and compression damper • Available for Recon Silver, Sektor Silver, XC 32, and Paragon
The Firestarter Carbon Fork is Salsa's high-end, rigid bikepacking fork. This sure-tracking platform features a carbon structure and 15mm thru-axle design, and the Three-Pack mounts on the forward portion of each leg allow use of Salsa Anything Cages or extra water bottle cages. - Axle to Crown Length: 483 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Post Mount 160 - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 100mm - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 260 mm - Weight: 620 g - Wheel Size: 29er, 29+, 700c - Rotor Size (Fork): 200 - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 3
$223.00 - $255.00
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes two bleed syringes, torx wrench, Motion Control XDNA compression damper, XLoc remote lever and hose • Available for Revelation and SID
- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Axle-to-Crown: 365mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 120mm - Steerer Length: 200mm - Steerer Size: 1-inch
$59.00 - $59.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
- Cantilever brake mounts - 45mm rake - Hi-tensile steel construction - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Brake Mount: Cantilever - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Thread Length: 120mm - Axle: QR 9mm
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 137mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Rake: 35mm - Axle-to-Crown: 315mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 40mm
3T's Luteus Team is an all-carbon cyclocross fork designed for use with disc brakes. It features include a tapered steerer and aluminum-faced fork ends for precise handling and simple wheel changes. It supports brake calipers for use with standard 160mm brake rotors. The left fork blade is reinforced at the brake mounting pillars to compensate for the stresses imparted by disc braking. On its outer face, there is a recessed channel with two integrated fixing points for tidy brake cable/hose management. Plus, the fork ends face forwards and have aluminum inserts to better resist the lateral stresses transmitted through the hub by rough terrain.
RockShox's Sektor Gold RL borrows tech from higher end forks to crush trails way above its weight class. Its Dual Position coil spring dishes out 150mm of travel to make rocks, roots, and drops disappear beneath you. To make climbing easier it steps down to 120mm with the flick of a switch. Either direction, the Sektor boasts a butted aluminum steerer, aluminum stanchions, and magnesium lowers to keep it light and feeling solid. Plus, with RockShox's Motion Control damping, you'll get external rebound and compression adjustments so you can tune the fork for your riding style and trail conditions.
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
Salsa Cro Moto Grande Fork 29". - Disc only 29" rigid fork - Suspension corrected for 80mm travel fork - Maxle Included - Axle to Crown Length: 483 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): IS Disc Brake 160 - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 100mm - Material: Chromoly Steel - Offset: 45 mm - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 260 mm - Weight: 1080 g
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Synergy Fork. It features an 4130 chromoly-steel steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 165mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 16-inch wheels
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
Page 1 of 5 Next page