Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$8.00 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
- New ultra-slim 2014-T6 aluminum seat clamp with replaceable hardware and self-aligning nut. - 6061-T6 aluminum construction. - Standard 1-1/8-inch size.
RockShox Reverb Hose Parts
Need a non-quick-release seatpost collar with some major bling? Then Salsa's Lip-Locks are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette.
Dimension Seatpost Binder Bolts - 16g
Designed specifically for use with Odyssey's Quartet FRONT or REAR hubs. SPECS - Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum for greater strength and durability - Steel insert prevents guard deformation, prolonging bearing life
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
- Compatible with KMC Half Link chains & Kool Knight chain - Provides More Strength - Card of 6 pcs
$3.99 - $11.99
Connecting links for Origin8 chains
RockShox Reverb Hose Parts
Strain relief for servicing RockShox Reverb hydraulic lines. - Fits all generations of Reverb
RockShox Reverb Internals
RockShox Reverb Internals - Use with A1 upper assembly and A1 remote only
Remote-mounted Return Speed Adjuster rebuild kit for A2 generation Reverb and Reverb Stealth Posts. - Barbs, O-Rings, and Return Speed Adjuster - For "A2" designated posts, 2013-2016 - A2 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle
Air Valve Assembly for RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper seatposts. - Contains air stem, valve, o-rings, and cap - For "A1" (2010-2012) and "A2" (2013-2016) designated Reverb Stealth Posts - A1 posts have a silver return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle - A2 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle
RockShox Reverb Service Kits - 12 of Each size Key, 3 Top Cap Assemblies, 10 Blue 1-Piece IFPs, 10 Foam Rings, 10 Inner Seal U-Cups, 10 Inner Seal Head Bushings, 10 Inner Seal Head O-Rings, 10 Strain Relief Barbs, 10 Remote Barbs, 10 Bleed Screws, 10 Air Valve Caps, 6 Seat Bolts and Nuts, 10 Main Piston O-Rings
With the perfect position comes the perfect result, and with Specialized's ViAS Aero TT Clip-On Bars, you'll get all of the above. They're made exclusively for the ViAS cockpit found on the latest Venge, and they're longer than the ITU option, so you'll be able to achieve a full extension for the perfect fit and aero profile. - Find the perfect aerodynamic position on the fastest platform out there - Only compatible with the ViAS cockpit - Perfect length for both TT and triathlon use
In a perfect world, you'd be riding Specialized's Shiv in any triathlon, but ITU plays by its own rules. Never fear, however, because Specialized's Venge ViAS is the most aerodynamic road bike out there. And with the ViAS Aero Clip-On Bars, you'll be able to dial-in your TT position while remaining in compliance with ITU regulations. - Find the perfect aerodynamic position on the fastest platform out there - Complies with ITU regulations - Only compatible with the ViAS cockpit
- Size: 1/2x1/8 & 3/32 (set) - Links: 1 each per bag
- One-piece steel construction - Chrome plated
- Forged aluminum construction - Locking - Fits threadless fork steer tubes
- Standard replacement cantilever/v-brake bosses
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
- Variable widths - Left: 35mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 37.5mm - Length: 124.5mm - Overall: 145.5mm
- Ahead Stem Shim allows the use of 1-1/8 stem on 1" steerer tube - 28.6mm/25.4mm
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Page 1 of 28 Next page