Whisky No.9 40w Wheels are made to be wide, light, and versatile. Optimized for use with wide trail and plus-sized tires, the No.9 40w rims have a 35mm internal width, feature hookless beads for easy tubeless set up and impact resistance. The No.9 40w wheels offer stiff, lightweight performance gains across the board; these disc brake-specific wheels have a minimalist design and clean aesthetics.
- Built with DT Swiss 350 hubs, 32 DT Competition Double Butted Spokes, and brass nipples to maximize performance and reliability
- An ideal option for short- to mid-travel mountain bikes, plus tire set ups, or off-road touring rigs
- Includes tubeless valves and pre-installed Whisky Tubeless tape with an additional roll for future use
- Recommended weight limit: 240lbs
- 50psi max tire pressure
|Inner Rim Width||35mm|
|Outer Rim Width||40mm|
|Hub||DT Swiss 350|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Competition|
|Axle||148 x 12mm|
|Valve Type||Presta, Tubeless|
|Extras||Tubeless rim tape (installed) w/extra roll|
* Subject to change without notice.
|148 x 12mm / Shimano Dynasys 11 Speed Mountain / Carbon / 27.5-inch||708752280465||WE2886||WHI62557570N|